Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday July 1st, 2009: Big doings!

Yesterday Will got his brace off AND he got his wheelchair! He also had "graduation" from inpatient therapy. Graduation involves playing "Eye of the Tiger", pictures with team, and presentation of a few certificates, including a superlative award. Will was awarded the "I can man" superlative. This morning Will was officially discharged from inpatient therapy and will start day program tomorrow. I hauled all of his stuff over to the family apartments where we will stay until he is ready to go home. I think we may need a U-Haul when we leave :) We are busy this afternoon trying to get everything unpacked and are headed to Target to get some groceries and a few other things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Will & Emily - Congratulations!!!! to the both of you - you must be thrilled to be moving on to the day program - really great news to hear!!! Keep up the incredibly good work and you'll be home in no time. Michael is back from California, and I do hope he has contacted you by now. My very best to you - you are in my thoughts and prayers daily.
    Kristen Farrar (Mike's Mom)

    ReplyDelete