Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday, June 26th, 2009, 9:45 pm: Emotional

I am sitting here in my dining room in NC feeling extremely overwhelmed by a tide of emotion. This afternoon and into this night, Ty and I have been killing ourselves putting the finishing touches on readying our home to go on the market. We cleaned out the garage, Ty is painting the ceilings, I cleaned the bathrooms, and literally have been on my hands & knees scrubbing the hardwoods. All this with the stress of trying to navigate through a very complicated process of securing a loan for the home we found last night. It's been a hard day. There were tears, and I was abrasive toward Ty. I was angry and exhausted. Then I received a phone call from Mom & Dad reporting in about the fundraiser. I was so comforted to hear what a big hit it is and how many people came out to support Will & our family. I know I speak for more than myself when I say how grateful and amazed by what everyone has done for us. Once again, we could have never made it this far without so many wonderful people supporting us. This has been and continues to be one hell of a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment